Program improvement through reporting
Reports improve communication about the program for many audiences:
- Team members: Improve collaboration and morale.
- Institution: See program as part of mission; improve planning.
- Partners: Improve coordination and accountability.
- Stakeholders: Improve reputation with visitors and supporters by getting credit for your accomplishments.
- Funders: Prove accountable to program funders, cite success as part of your capabilities and experience for future grants.
For each of the activities listed below, what audience(s) are affected? Click on each activity below: